- Patriot Solar Group (PSG) began working on initial racking designs for the Plumsted Solar Installation during fall of 2015. At that time, the site was still yet to be cleared, but early soil testings confirmed that a driven post design would be suitable for the site conditions.
- PSG’s sales and engineering team worked closely with project engineers to ensure the racking design met all local building codes and to ensure maximum capacity on the site.
- The Plumsted Solar Installation consists of over 3,750 solar solar panels.
- Design racking system in compliance with all local building codes.
- Engineer post design to work with site soil conditions and achieve desired height clearance above grade.
- Deliver racking material within 6 week lead time to ensure no project delays.
- Design rail lengths to work adequately with module string sizes and maximize array capacity.
- Racking design met the desired height clearance in accordance with 100 MPH wind load and 40 PSF snow load.
- Rail configuration was designed to meet panel strings and met all aesthetic project requirements.
- All racking material was delivered on schedule allowing contractors to meet the project completion deadline.
Content Unavailable at this time.