Manchester High School Solar Roof Mount, New Jersey
- The Manchester High School Solar Project was completed in November of 2017
- The project was composed of 370 kW or 1,121 solar panels
- The solar roof project utilized Patriot Solar Group’s racking solution
- Complete layout design within local building code parameters.
- Maximize the amount of solar on rooftops without sacrificing solar production efficiency.
- Complete racking procurement and delivery within 2 weeks.
- The Manchester School Solar array in Manchester
- The resulting array successfully covered the intended walking paths and overhangs above school entrances.
- The completed project provided the aesthetics and functionality that was originally expressed by the customer.
Content not available at this time.
Content Not Available at This Time.