- The 3.3 MW Bridgewater Solar Installation consists of 10,313 Solar panels with a dc rating of 320 watts
- PSG’s in-house installation crew provided site preparation services prior to installing the racking system. Certain site locations required punching through existing concrete or included other less than ideal soil conditions to install the posts.
- Installers adapted to poor soil conditions which required heavier pile driving equipment to penetrate rock and hard clay.
- Customize Purlin lengths to maximize limited area of landfill cap using strings of 13 modules.
- Engineer racking system to accommodate sloping E/W and N/S terrain.
- Post lengths designed to meet wind load, snow load, and height clearance requirements.
- Racking system met all design criteria at a cost effective price for material and installation.
- PSG’s construction managers worked closely with electrical contractors to make sure entire project time-line stayed on schedule and met all critical deadlines.
Content Not Available at This Time.