- In unison with Four Elements Energy, Patriot Solar Group (PSG) began working on initial racking designs for the Fort Custer Solar Installation during Spring of 2015. At that time, the site was still yet to be cleared, but early soil testings confirmed that a driven post design would be suitable for the site conditions.
- PSG’s sales and engineering team worked with Four Elements on implementing an I-beam post design to fit the project site conditions.
- The Fort Custer Solar Installation is composed of 780 Suniva 330 Watt solar modules.
- Design racking system in compliance with all local building codes.
- Engineer I-beam post design to work with site soil conditions and achieve desired height clearance above grade.
- Deliver racking material on time to ensure no project delays.
- Install I-beam posts to project specifications for contractor to complete racking assembly.
- Racking design met the desired height clearance in accordance with 100 MPH wind load and 50 PSF snow load.
- Rail configuration was designed to meet panel strings and met all aesthetic project requirements.
- All racking material was delivered on schedule allowing contractors to meet the project completion deadline.
Content Unavailable at this time.