"Patriot Worked diligently to complete the racking installation of the project through the cold harsh winter months in less than three weeks. The quality of their team and their ability to adapt to situations that arose during the installation were unsurpassed."
- Daniel Dus
COO, Martifer Solar USA
- Patriot Solar Group (PSG) has had a long standing relationship with Martifer Solar, completing over 5MW of projects to date.
- For this Particular Project, PSG met with martifer’s engineering team at the site location during the summer of 2012. PSG assessed the site conditions to help Martifer design a ground mount array that would work with the challenging terrain and soil conditions.
- Design and engineer racking system to accommodate terrain up to 18°.
- Install Post, racking, and modules under a demanding timeline for completion.
- Racking installation was completed in just over three weeks with a crew of twelve. This allowed more time for panel installation so Patriot could meet their deadline in December of 2012.
- PSG’s installation crew overcame the diverse terrain and soil conditions by using Patriot’s patent pending telescoping and adjustable tilt post.