Morris County Library Solar Carports
- The Morris County Library Solar Carport Installation was completed in February of 2017.
- The project was composed of two rows of solar carports composed of 527 Canadian Solar 335 Watt solar panels.
- Design Morris County Library solar carport racking system in compliance with all local building codes.
- Engineer foundation for project in heavy rocky soil conditions
- Deliver racking material within 6 week lead time to ensure no project delays.
- Customize racking design for increased wind load on site.
- The Morris County Library solar carports utilized a new design to provide adequate snow loading.
- Increased strength at each post & truss section using an additional post strut.
- All racking material was delivered on schedule allowing contractors to meet the project completion deadline.
- Article on Morris county projects discussion prior to construction.
10 Sites Chosen For New Morris County Solar Projects on Patch.
- Article on Morris County Approval of projects.
Morris Freeholders Approve Construction of 10 Solar Energy Projects at County Government, School and Municipal Sites
Content Not Available at This Time.