- Patriot Solar Group in support of Contractors Building Supply inc. (CBSI) have supplied racking to install a sloped asphalt shingle roof mount on top of the Dark Horse Brewery roof. Working closely with CBSI, Patriot Solar Group was able to procure materials and deliver them to the job site on schedule for the Dark Horse Brewery solar installation.
- The 40 panel, 10 kW solar installation will offset the power usage of the brewery roughly 10%, in addition, other roof mounted arrays will combine to offset the Dark Horse Brewery energy usage by roughly 70%. The entire roof-mount system has culminated to win Dark Horse Brewery the title of the largest solar electric farm of any brewery in the Eastern United States.
- Design racking system in compliance with all local building codes.
- Design an aesthetically pleasing fixed roof mounted system to meet customer’s needs.
- Provide racking with a fast turn around and demanding deadlines.
- Provide roof-mount design capable of withstand the harsh Michigan winter conditions.
- Racking system met all design criteria at a cost effective price for material and installation.
- Off-set dark horse utility’s for the duration of the solar array’s lifetime.
- Aesthetically pleasing design and layout.
- Low installation and maintenance cost.
Content Unavailable at this time.