- 2.4kW photovoltaic panels (8pcs X 300 watts each)
- Trailer Mounted Photovoltaic System
- Complete Off-Grid Highway Ready Solar Photovoltaic System
- 800 Ah Gel Batteries
- Rigid uprights to hold two photovoltaic sliders
- 120-220 VAC from inverters to charge the batteries
- False door on backside of trailer
- LED lights along underside of panels above false door
- 110 Outlet to charge electronic devices
- (2) 3500w Outback PowerTM Mobile Inverters w/ Charge Controller
- Portable Charging Station
- Protective panel enclosure
- Complete integration of the trailer system
2.4 kW Solar Trailer
Mobile Charging Unit
Length x Width14’ x 7’
All specifications subject to change without notice. For additional information please download data sheet.
Do you have a question about this product?What is the wind load and/or snow load rating on this product?Standard with a minimum 100 mph wind load or minimum 40 psf snow load. Please contact a Patriot Solar Group Rep to design around your custom needs.
To what angles can I set the tilt of the system?Our innovative design allows our ground mount system to be tilted from 10 to 40 degree in increments of 5 degrees.
Is there a minimum purchase order for this particular product?Absolutely not! We welcome order ranges from 1 KW to over 1 MW.
Does this Patriot racking solution accommodate all panels in the industry?Patriot’s Ground Mount accommodates majority of 60 and 72 cell panels. The system is designed around industry standards.
What is the warranty on this product?10 year mechanical warranty. Click the above “Warranty” tab for details.
How much does the system cost?Call us today and we will be happy to work with you at +1 (517) 629-9292 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you have any pictures of this product in action?
Is this product Manufactured in the USA?Yes, Michigan specifically.
Ten (10) years against mechanical failure of the frame construction
Two (2) years on Electronics and Workmanship
Patriot Solar Group’s Solar Mounts are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service. Patriot Solar Group shall repair or replace defective equipment, at no charge, or at its option, refund the purchase price, if the equipment is returned to Patriot Solar Group not more than ten (10) years after shipment. Removal or re-installation of equipment and its transportation shall not be at cost of Patriot Solar Group except Patriot Solar Group shall return repaired or replaced equipment freight prepaid.