Meinders Primary Learning Center Solar Carports, Manahawkin NJ
- The Primary Learning Center (PLC) Solar Carports Project, in Manahawkin NJ, was completed in August of 2018.
- The solar carports mount a total of 588 total solar panels which makes up a total of 194 kW.
- The PLC Carport project used the Y-Frame Solar Carport to mitigate snow fall to the center of the structure off of the driveway and parking areas.
Solar Project Results/
- The solar carport structure construction was completed within 10 weeks and minimized impact on traffic and building use.
- All excavated soil was re-used for ongoing construction on other areas of the stafford school district.
Content Not Available at This Time.